- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 03/17/07
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 31
- First location: Austin, Texas, United States
- Second location: Laguna Hills, California, United States
- Travel location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Relationship Status: Monogamous Relationship
- Looking for: Friends, Training Buddies, Online Chat
My Stats and Info
- Build: Average
- Height: 6' 3''
- Weight: 215 lbs
- Waist: 35 inches
- Chest: 48 inches
- Arms: 16 inches
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color: Hazel
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym: Quarry Lake
- Weight training: 4 times per week
30 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 5 times per week
30 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Archery, Cycling, Fencing, Football (American), Hiking, Hockey, Kayaking, Rock Climbing, Rowing, Rugby, Running, Snowboarding, Swimming, Trail Running, Triathlon, Weight training
- Other sports I like: yoga. calisthetics. anything that doesn't require a 'weight room'
and working out with old people. nothing makes you feel superior like knowing the weight you're grabbing could snap their forearm in half. evil? yes. worth it? like a freaking york peppermint patty.
i saw a chameleon today...safe to say it was a pretty shitty chameleon.
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
got me a major in biology at unt with a double minor in french and chemistry and a second in medical laboratory sciences from UT Southwestern. I study phosphotidylserine, -inositol and -glycerol antibodies for SLE detection in patient population. Boom.
(in regards to men being players and girls being hos) alright, so this is simplified using the following analogy: so if you have a key and it opens a lot of locks, its called a master key and its awesome. but if you have a lock that opens from whatever key, then its a pretty shitty lock and it sucks.
Guys I'm Looking To Meet
just training, would like to meet people in and around austin who would like to train as well.
an Idea Has come to me thAt staTes: lifE iS noThing more than an ongoing strUggle, rePlacing tIme anD effort with PrevalencE tOwards Pulling yourseLf up whEn no one is there to help you out.
if you get it, cool, if not, then we're not match.com material. now with 29 different levels of compatibility, yet it asks for a year membership...you do the math.