- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 01/26/09
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 35
- First location: Modesto, California, United States
- Relationship Status: Monogamous Relationship
- Looking for: Friends
My Stats and Info
- Build: Average
- Height: 6' 3''
- Weight: 235 lbs
- Waist: 34 inches
- Arms: 15 inches
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color: Hazel
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym:
- Weight training: 2 times per week
75 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 1 times per week
45 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Baseball, Basketball, Cycling, Football (American), Golf, Skiing, Weight training, Kayaking, Volleyball, Rodeo, Racquetball
- Other sports I like:
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
It has been almost two years since I got to train, sad I know but I have had some medical stuff that has kept me down. But I am back lifting 6 days a week for 60-90 min. I do not like cardio but I know its an important part of training. My goal right now is to get big.... what happened to my 17 inch arms??? I hope to have them back by April, but id be ok with only 16 by then.
I will finish Grad School this sprig, thinking about going back for a teaching credential but having my masters in business administration is a big accomplishment. If I did go back for my teaching credential it would be to teach for three years, work on my administrative credential, get into Education administration, return to get my Ed.D. This could all be done in another 6 years, if I bust my ass. It does not sound that bad considering it took me over 7 years to get my Bachelors degree. Having a Doctorate in another six years is doable!
This member currently has no videos.
Recent Forum Posts
- This member has not yet posted to forums