FORUM RULES - READ BEFORE POSTING
RealJock.com has established the following rules to help maintain a civil and friendly environment, allowing everyone to enjoy the discussions found here. Please read these rules completely in order to prevent any potential rules violations. Failure to comply with these rules may get you banned from RealJock.com.
- Our most important rule: Do not use any hate language in forums. In particular, hate language referring to sex, gender, ethnicity, or sexual orientation will get you banned from the site. You can strongly disagree with others, but resulting to the use of hate language is not appropriate.
- Do not attack/slam/insult others. You can discuss the message or topic, but do not attack the messenger. If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, you will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself, defending a friend, and so on, are not excuses. Violations of this rule will be taken seriously and may result in you being banned without warning. We're a community of adults; we expect mature behavior from participants.
- Topics that are started with the intent to denigrate, belittle, or disparage another RealJock.com member, either directly named or through enough descriptive commentary to be possibly identified, are prohibited. Such topics will be deleted and may result in the banning of the original poster. This includes following another poster around in the forums, posting about past events gone sour, divulging personal information, spreading gossip or rumors, posting email exchanges between users, etc. Keep the drama off the forums.
- For your safety, do not post personal information such as telephone numbers, emails, mailing addresses, instant messenger ids, and so on.
- Do not post messages that violate federal, state/provincial, or local laws which include, but are not limited to, anything that violates a copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or is bound by NDA (non-disclosure agreement)
- Do not spam the boards with advertisements for other services, web sites, and so on.
- Post topics in the appropriate forum. In particular, posts of an adult nature should be posted in the Sex & Adult area. Adult posts placed in other topic areas may be deleted, and repeat offense of this rule may get you banned. Avoid overtly graphic posts.
- If you have concerns about another poster or wish to report a rule violation, write to RealJock.com using the Help form or report the member by clicking the Report Abuse link on his profile. Please do not air such concerns on the message boards themselves.
Thank you for your cooperation. We hope to have to monitor the forums as little as possible in order to keep it a free place to express yourself and interact with other RealJock.com members. You can help us achieve this goal by following the rules above and reporting other members who do not meet these guidelines. Please note that due to the size of the RealJock.com site and volume of posts, we will not always be able to respond to your reports.