- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 09/10/08
- Last active: This week
- Age: 54
- First location: Houston, Texas, United States
- Second location: San Francisco, California, United States
- Travel location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Relationship Status: Single
- Looking for: Friends, Training Buddies
My Stats and Info
- Build: Defined
- Height: 6' 2''
- Weight: 192 lbs
- Waist: 33 inches
- Chest: 43 inches
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color: Blue
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym: Equinox, the gravel path around Rice U.
- Weight training: 33 times per week
65 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 45 times per week
45 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Cycling, Kayaking, Sailing, Skiing, Swimming, Tennis, Trail Running, Volleyball, Weight training
- Other sports I like: Just tried paddle boarding on Newport Harbor... what a great way to see the sights and an awesome core workout :) I'll be back!
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
I’ve been in Houston 3 years already! Doesn’t seem possible. Great food and great people. Hope to get back to traveling more in 2018.
You guys have been so welcoming and your stories are inspiring... enjoy life's gifts!
Well, I'm finally doing it after hemming and hawing for 20 years... making the big move to NYC on July 10th... so excited. I was able to transfer for work, friend letting me watch his apartment for a few months while he's away, made a couple friends already... all lining up to be an amazing new chapter! Any tips? Please let me know :)
I have been a cyclist and tennis player for years but am just now getting serious about a regular gym routine. I don't know if I can alter genetics, but it sure would be nice to get some bigger arms some day (have gone from toned to adding some muscle....phew this is hard)!
Well, after 2 1/2 years living in So.Cal. and having an amazing time, it's time to say adieu... weather, people, exploring and living on the beach of Corona Del Mar... feel like the luckiest man on earth... I fall asleep and wake to the sound of the ocean. Sharing it with someone, priceless :)
A report I read a long time ago stated that as kids we laughed more than 400 times per day, but as adults we drop to less than 20... I'm shooting for the 400 bench mark :)
I just try to do the right thing and have fun along the way... I'm far from perfect, more of a continuous learner.
Thanks for stopping by!