fwb30345 | In Ft. Lauderdale for Labor Day...

Offline

Send Mail

  • fwb30345
  • Dec 04, 2016 - 6:13 AM

    • DISCARD
    Attachments

    Use the form below to mail JPEG/GIF files up to 1MB in size from your computer without going through the RealJock review process

    Mail History

    Profile Notes

    CANCEL

    About Me

    • Vote him Man of the Day
    • Member since: 07/28/06
    • Last active: More than a week ago
    • Age: 49
    • First location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States
    • Second location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
    • Relationship Status: Dating
    • Looking for: Friends, Hookup, Training Buddies, Online Chat, Web Cam
    Send mail

    My Stats and Info

    • Build: Muscular
    • Height: 6' 3''
    • Weight: 195 lbs
    • Waist: 34 inches
    • Chest: 48 inches
    • Arms: 17 inches
    • Hair color: Brown
    • Eye color: Blue
    • Ethnicity: White
    • My gym: La Fitness-Toco Hills and Buckhead
    • Weight training: 6 times per week
      60 minutes per session
    • Cardio training: 3 times per week
      30 minutes per session
    • Sports I like: Baseball, Basketball, Football (American), Golf, Racquetball, Swimming, Tennis, Volleyball, Weight training
    • Other sports I like:
    • HIV status: HIV -
    • Safer sex?: Always

    Description

    Want to know more, simply ask.

    Likes include: God, a nice smile, a work ethic, working out, learning from others on how to grow, integrity, Conservatives, tennis, the beach, Key West, Rush Limbaugh, Cruise ships, family, college football and basketball, my job, loyalty, singing/recording, intelligent guys, country music, Ronald Reagan, nice looking guys, friendly people.

    Dislikes: cold weather, entitlement mentalities, drugs, guys that act like girls, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, liars, fakes, dishonesty, ACORN, SEIU, Barack Obama, the Democratic Party, mean spirited people, If this is too much for you, so am I. One day, you will learn and remember where you heard it.

    Also this: I am disgusted by reading the nasty name calling, unintelligent comments on the "forum posts" in regard to anyone that is not a liberal. If you are one of these people, I have even less time for you, than you have for me. I gladly welcome the few people who have reached out and said hi to me. I won't waste my time posting anything on the forum portion of RJ, the "folks" on there aren't worth it, "you betcha". I just want to puke when I see the "tolerance" from this group of people. It appears that I don't have a lot in common with 98% of people on here. That said, I welcome the chance to meet 2% that have the ability to think for themselves and not hurl insults.

    Guys I'm Looking To Meet

    I would like to meet new friends and/or a workout partner in the Toco Hills/Buckhead/East Cobb areas. Maybe a friend with a benefit... HUGE VOL FAN HERE!

    Videos

    This member currently has no videos.

    Recent Forum Posts

    • This member has not yet posted to forums