- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 04/01/06
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 40
- First location: West Hollywood, California, United States
- Second location: San Francisco, California, United States
- Travel location: Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Relationship Status: Single
- Looking for: Friends, Dating or Relationship, Hookup, Training Buddies
My Stats and Info
- Build: Defined
- Height: 5' 10''
- Weight: 170 lbs
- Waist: 31 inches
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color: Brown
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym: 24 Hour, West Hollywood
- Weight training: 4 times per week
50 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 2 times per week
60 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Bodybuilding, Cycling, Skating, Skiing, Snowboarding, Surfing, Swimming, Triathlon, Weight training, Volleyball, Wrestling
- Other sports I like: Love my bike!
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
I'm an intense, fun, sweet guy. I have a lot of love to share and hope to find someone to inspire the best in me.
I was born and raised on a small farm in SW Kansas and have been in LA almost 5 years now. I feel at home here and have built a great life and amazing circle of friends.
My life is my legacy. I'm here to be authentic and honest - looking for someone to share the journey.
I'm professional by day and amateur athlete after hours. In the past year I've become more involved in LGBT rights and community projects and really enjoy giving back and networking in the community.
I challenged myself to run the Maui Marathon in 2009 and kept running - completing Maui, LA and most recently Honolulu in Dec. 2010. Now I'm going to tackle the bike and am training to ride with Team Yahoo! for the Aids/Lifecycle 545 miles ride from SF to LA. Hope to learn to surf and swim this summer! I was so far from a jock/athlete growing up - so this has been an awesome adventure and journey.
I'd love to find someone to enjoy these challenges and enjoys the outdoors and staying fit.
Guys I'm Looking To Meet
Looking to connect with other honest, real guys. No expectations - let's see what happens. Love to take my training to the next level. Learning to swim now and hope to join the triathletes soon! Ironman someday.
This member currently has no videos.