Jul 17, 2010 6:44 PM GMT
Has anyone ever overdosed on Vitamin A? I think I may have done it a couple days ago. I ate a big serving of liver because I was psyched up about getting some trace metals, but I didn't think about the Vitamin A. I get enough already with my regular diet through eggs and leafy greens. The liver gave me great energy that evening, but the day afterwards, I was so lethargic at work and I barely had the energy to walk or even stand. I also felt nauseous and as though I was running a fever. I read that to counteract Vitamin A toxicity, you could take Vitamin E, zinc and calcium, among others, so I'm gonna give that a try now.