I have a "Golden Access Passport" to US Federal camping & recreational areas, because I'm disabled. It gives me free or reduced fare admittance to Federal facilities around the US.

Not many US guys here on RJ are disabled, but this card I have lists the Federal agencies that have camping and other attractions within their jurisdiction, that RJers from the US, as well as foreign visitors, might like to use. The costs are usually quite reasonable. Google these agencies for more details:

Bureau of Land Management
Fish and Wildlife Service
Power and Water Resources Services
Army Corps of Engineers
Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA)
National Park Service
Forest Service