Au contraire, apparently some high schoolers use this site for courses, not just home schooled kids.
The article on bullying is quite a read on its own:
In college and at many public schools, bullying takes the form of intimidating students to prevent them from expressing or defending their conservative views. Teachers and liberal students can use liberal grading to bully students into accepting liberal positions or avoiding conservative ones in classroom discussions and on papers and exams. Bullying can be used to punish students in or outside of class for doing or saying something that is politically incorrect. An example of classroom bullying is for students to ostracize a fellow student based on a viewpoint expressed by that student.
Response and Prevention of Bullying
Besides telling an adult, there are other things kids can do to stop themselves from being bullied or prevent bullying in the first place. They include but are not limited to
1. Learning self defense and not being afraid to fight back if provoked.
2. Gathering up a large posse of friends to help defend yourself.
3. Lifting weights and taking protein supplements to get bigger (this is only appropriate for high school students, before the age of 14 or 15, kids usually don't have enough testosterone to build muscle and weight training before 14 can be dangerous).
4. Sticking up for smaller, younger, and weaker kids. This sends a message that bullying will not be tolerated.
5. Tolerance of those who are different. [sic!]
6. Teachers taking a more proactive role and nipping bullying in the bud when it crops up.
7. Ridiculing and shunning those who repeatedly engage in bullying.
8. Longer suspensions and expulsions, or in extreme cases, criminal charges for the worst offenders.
9. Return of classroom prayer and teaching of proper morals and why bullying is inherently evil and wrong.
10. Parents punishing children who bully others.
11. Staying active and participating in sports (team or individual) and/or martial arts. Athletic and strong children are much less likely to be bullied.
12. Parents teaching kids proper social skills so they are less likely to be bullied.