Oct 01, 2010 6:31 AM GMT
From what i see you guys give good advice mostly, so that's why I'm here.
So here is the lowdown:
1) I can't afford a gym. I pay bills and school and that leaves me with nada.
2) I used to be very fat (or atleast fatter) 300+ and with weight comes damage to the body... I had ligament and tendon injuries,breaks,tears and I rolled my feet often. Running might not exactly be an option for me.
3) I'm not a lanky guy as you can see. I don't have a slim or average build, I'm pretty broad shouldered, like a defensive football player.
4) I've lost 35-40 pounds in the last two months.
5) I eat around 1500-2000 cals a day and walk upwards of 12 miles daily. I also jog sometimes.
6) I use a treadmill and free weights at home.
So that's basically it. I need help figuring out what the best option for a build like me is ? Should I just focus on weight training or something? I'd like to get back to around 180 or something.