What will be the first thing you will be thinking about after you wake in the morning?
Here's what I first think, and my routine afterwards:
1. What time is it? Especially if the windows are still dark. But normally I wake at first light, rarely can sleep or nap in daylight, and I'll start my day anytime after 6 AM, even if it's still black out. Otherwise I try to go back to sleep, not always successfully.
2. Is my partner awake or still asleep? Sometimes he wakes up before me, and will be sitting at the computer we keep in our bedroom.
3. If he's asleep my goal is to be extra quiet, as I tip-toe into the kitchen for coffee (with often a side-trip into the guest bathroom first, the master bath being too close to our bed if he's sleeping, so that I don't disturb him).
4. Go with my coffee into the office to start my computer, and see the day's news & weather, check my gay social sites like RJ, now that my brain is finally starting to function, and I'm having some coherent thoughts. Scan my computer calendar, remind myself what I'm supposed to do today.
5. Wait for him to wake up, discuss our plans for the day, and execute.
6. Oh, and give him a kiss.