meninlove saidAs for SB, he exaggerates and also lies (the monogamy thing was an eye-opener)
You just fail to get the message that southbeach delivers:
- There was no US economic crisis until the day after Obama took office in January, 2009.
- The crisis was entirely caused by Obama and the Democrats, not by Bush and the Republicans, who left Obama with a perfectly healthy & robust economy.
- Obama created the economic meltdown by reversing the sound economic Bush policies he inherited.
- The national debt didn't exist until the day after Obama came into office (and who somehow managed to instantly replace an annual budget already in place).
- The trillion dollars spent on 2 needless wars by Bush caused no debt at all -- we had free coupons for it.
- The bailout of the financial sector did not begin during Bush, but was entirely the creation of Obama.
- The decision to add to the national debt in order to prevent a major depression was a bad decision by Obama. Because there was no recession, no economic crisis, no problem to be solved at all (see points above). It was all done so lazy workers could collect unemployment checks.
See, you just have it all wrong. Ya gotta think like SB and it all makes sense.