Vegas was my home away from home during college, so I have some guidelines that will make your trip more enjoyable.
1) BRING A SHIT TON OF BOOZE AND RED CUPS, so you can get hammered with your friends in the room before you venture out into the world. A few mid morning shots really puts some pep in your step to get the day going!
2) KEEP DAY DRINKING!!! Don't waste your precious daytime doing touristy crap, when you could be playing flip cup on the ironing board before a lovely outing to the pool. If you're at the MGM, there is nothing like a drunk afternoon at the lazy river! Especially because of all the other hot drunk guys at the pool! One time I met this guy who would kiss me every time we went under a waterfall. He said it was " kind of like aquatic mistletoe". Haha!
3) EAT AND TAKE A NAP! You need to recover from a long and fun afternoon, and the best down time in Vegas occurs from 5-8. If you eat a light meal and take a 2 to 3 hour nap, you won't look so haggard when you get ready to hit up the clubs that night. Put on some music, pour some drinks, take a shower, get ready, and once you step out into the warm night air, you'll feel like you own the city!
4)HIT UP THE CLUB! As it is the only gay club on the strip, I would head to KRAVE. The staff is wonderful, they have awesome DJs, and you can be yourself, (or someone else if that's what you came to Vegas to do)!
5) AFTER PARTY! Hopefully you've made some friends and started or joined an after party. There is nothing like keeping the night going and then experiencing your first real Vegas sunrise. It truly is priceless.
6) REPEAT!!! Hopefully you've booked your room for at least 3 days!
I Hope you have an awesome time man! Let us know what you decide to do!