I'm just gonna list all the stuff that I know WORK and that people would agree with me.
To lose weight you need both of these elements, diet AND exercise.
- It's definitely not eating less but rather eating right!
- Eat 6 meals a day to accelerate your metabolism (breakfast, morning snack, lunch, afternoon snack, dinner, and evening snack). Eating once or twice a day is BAD for you because you body will enter a starvation mode, saving fat for use later, hence the weight.
- Eat small meals, around 300-500 calories for all meals.
- Avoid eating visible fatty food such as fried anything, bacon, pizza, etc (pretty much junk/fast food)
- Avoid sweet stuff that has load of sugar (table sugar, syrup, corn syrup, etc) because even though it is not fat, it is like premium fuel of energy to you body. Your body would use sugar for energy before it uses fat, hence the stored fat.
- Avoid eating too much carbs such as rice, potatoes, etc (sugar in a nutshell) especially late at night.
- Drink plenty of water. This boost your liver function to transfer food into energy, getting rid of stored fat.
- Avoid drinking alcohol, because it is treated as poison and your liver must get rid of it before doing other functions such as burning fat.
- Eat more healthy food such as yogurt, veggies, and fruits to fill you up instead of junk/fast food.
- Eat moderate amount of good fat (unsaturated fat) found in fish, cereal, olived oil etc. This helps lower cholesterol, better joint health, better skin texture and help burn fat, hence even faster metabolism!
- Do cardio regularly at least 3 times a week, getting your heart rate high
- Try to build muscle through weight training because muscle burns fat, even when you sleep, hence faster metabolism.
Feel free to add and enlighten my knowledge guys. =D