Gay Protest signs

  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Jun 25, 2011 2:28 AM GMT
    I love this video. Some really creative signs. Hopefully we won't need to carry signs much longer.


  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Jun 25, 2011 6:42 AM GMT
    Hilarious! - thanks for posting
  • GQjock

    Posts: 11649

    Jun 25, 2011 10:12 AM GMT
    This one is a classic icon_biggrin.gif

    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS63aRCNkZJCSZrAPtBTDz
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Jun 25, 2011 10:58 AM GMT
    lol i like the ones with the " LOL " and "JK" signs
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Jun 25, 2011 11:04 AM GMT
    I love this, and that was such a great march to attend.

    I had one that was like....

    "There would BE no marriage without gay people - Who do you think designed the dress, planned the wedding and arranged all of the flowers???"

    Stereotypical, but I thought funny. A lot of people liked it icon_smile.gif
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Jun 25, 2011 11:05 AM GMT
    thanks for posting this great video it made me laugh a lot.

    My favourite was the old dude with the '82 years of being gay...but maybe its just a phase' sign icon_lol.gif
  • ShanksE

    Posts: 263

    Jun 26, 2011 2:59 PM GMT
    Absolutely hilarious! This made my day! Thanks! icon_smile.gif
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Jun 26, 2011 3:10 PM GMT
    Thanks, those were good. Demonstrating once again the creative inventiveness of the gay community.

    To paraphrase an old saying about masturbation:

    "80% of creative men admit they're gay -- the other 20% are liars."
  • Timbales

    Posts: 13993

    Jun 26, 2011 3:14 PM GMT
    GQjock saidThis one is a classic icon_biggrin.gif

    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS63aRCNkZJCSZrAPtBTDz


    that was great, from right here in Syracuse
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Jun 27, 2011 12:17 AM GMT
    I had a bumper sticker on my old truck that said: "Do I get to vote on YOUR marriage now?"