Jul 01, 2011 1:57 AM GMT
I've been trying to upload images to a posting. I put in the URL, but all I get when I submit, is a listing of the address. The image does not show up. Signed, frustrated as hell.
squash4dave saidEven tried uploading my pics to slide,another RJ recommended site. Still no luck.
squash4dave saidEven tried uploading my pics to slide,another RJ recommended site. Still no luck.I've had that problem also. My solution was to copy the script from someone else's post and change the url to match address where my pic is posted. I have no idea why this is such a difficult task using the buttons over the reply window. Good luck! Windows Live is used for the serious photos, while Flickr is used for the mundane.
socalfitness saidVery easy to do from Flickr:
1. From Home go to Photostream and verify says Anyone can see this photo
2. Select the photo by double-clicking
3. Above the photo in the Actions ribbon, click on the right-most down arrow.
4. "Grab the HTML/BBcode" should be selected. If not click on the arrow facing right.
5. Verify the HTML button at the bottom of the window is selected
6. Copy all the code in the window
7. Paste this in the RJ message compose window.
That's it. Do not use the img button at the top.
If you quote this, you can see with the code looks like:
Thank you, thank you, thank you. It worked. Big hugs and kisses to all of you who lent a hand.
And these are pics of my late dog Sabra, which was the reason for all of this
its the img icon in the responce area at the top im between url and quote then u just take the http address and you insert it in between the img symbols