I think success is many things including health, mental stability, relationship, financial, and the energy we surround our self with.
Here is my list.
1. Exercise, it's good for the mental out look on life and the benefit of appearance is great too.
2. Don't be afraid to take chances and fail, it will keep you grounded and humble.
3. Have really great friends that contribute to your life positively as much, as you do to theirs. No superficial relationships.
4. Treat people with respect. Treat them how you would like to be treated.
5. Always forgive, we all make mistakes. Holding on to negative things is a lot harder and requires more energy. Releasing bad energy will enlighten you.
6. Have a dog, they teach us so much about humanity and love unconditionally. If you can have one.
7. Try to think positive. Sometimes on a bumpy road you will hit a pot hole or two, maybe even three. Check the damage, evaluate the situation, learn to take a new road and keep driving.
8. Live like a European. They don't work them selves to death, they have way more fun then us Americans. They walk more, so get out and walk. Try not to live beyond your means. Quality over quantity. Always smile when entering a room.