First time help

  • Fire_Stick

    Posts: 6

    Sep 12, 2011 9:28 AM GMT
    I am 28 and have never fooled around with a man but have always wanted to. I never have because I am super nervous about being with a man and being put out there as gay.

    I am looking for a man who is open to explore their sexual side with me at a slow pace and see where it goes. There is no pressure to throw in a porn and get right down to business, if that happens great but if either one feels uncomfortable then that's where it stops.

    The question I have is how do I go about finding good men to help me with this? I have looked at craigslist and it just creeps me out and don't want to bother the people on real dating sites because I am not necessarily looking for a boyfriend but more a person to help me explore who I am.

    Can someone please help me.

    Thank you,

  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Sep 12, 2011 10:09 AM GMT
    Rickety Cricket would probably fool around with you if you have him a sandwich.
    He'd probably even let you tea-bag him.
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Sep 12, 2011 10:58 AM GMT
    you can start by posting pics on your profile. Im kinda the same way. I only mess with guys behind closed doors in private and there is no PDA in any public areas. Im more or less looking for friend to do things with like 2 str8 guys would do, but with a benifit when in private.. If you know what i mean...