Yeah I guess I am a bit addicted....I have 5 but all have meaning:
1. Tiger chasing a dragon on right hip, symbolizes the Ying/Yang and I am the year of the Tiger.
2. Phoenix on left hip, to symbolize rebirth after some truly horrible things happening in my life, rising above them.
3. Merman with Waves and ripcurls on my calf, symbolize my love of the water and how my life seems to revolve around it (through work, sports and travel)
4. Two dancers on my other leg with "Sing, Dance, Act, Live", to symbolize my performing side
5. The largest and most recent is my full back tattoo.... Maori/Hawaiian design to represent my family, and how my family makes up who I am....
I Love tatts....love tatts on guys as well....