Students storm Goldman Sachs building in Milan

  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Oct 14, 2011 4:33 PM GMT
    Wow. How long before Americans start taking the fight directly to the banksters?

    Reuters(Reuters) - A group of students stormed Goldman Sachs's central Milan offices on Friday ahead of worldwide protests against financial inequality planned for the weekend.

    The Italian demonstrations are the latest bout of anger at banks and financiers as outcry spreads throughout the world following the occupation of Wall Street in New York by protesters over the past month.

    Students managed to break into the hall of the Goldman Sachs building in the heart of Milan's financial district, a few steps away from La Scala opera house, police said.

    The protests were quickly dispersed by police and security was restored to the elegant building, though red graffiti was daubed on its walls expressing anger at Italy's Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi and proclaiming "Give us money."

    Protesters in Italy's financial capital also hurled eggs at the headquarters of UniCredit, the country's biggest bank.

    As part of the global rally on Saturday, a demostration is scheduled to start at 1200 GMT (8 a.m. EDT) in Rome, where peaceful protests in front of the Bank of Italy continued on Friday for a third straight day.

    (Reporting by Michel Rose)
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Oct 14, 2011 4:35 PM GMT
    "give us money"...uh okay.
  • GQjock

    Posts: 11649

    Oct 14, 2011 4:37 PM GMT
    Im so glad to see this movement taking hold among young people especially who are getting the short end of the Stick over this financial mess

  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Oct 14, 2011 4:39 PM GMT
    GQjock saidIm so glad to see this movement taking hold among young people especially who are getting the short end of the Stick over this financial mess



    The young people who grow up and become productive citizens of society usually become conservative though.
  • GQjock

    Posts: 11649

    Oct 14, 2011 4:45 PM GMT
    mocktwinkie said
    GQjock saidIm so glad to see this movement taking hold among young people especially who are getting the short end of the Stick over this financial mess



    The young people who grow up and become productive citizens of society usually become conservative though.


    Ahhh but mock my friend .... That can't happen anymore because these young people can't even find work anymore

    So the same principles that lit the Arab spring movement are igniting these protests around the world
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Oct 14, 2011 4:47 PM GMT
    GQjock saidIm so glad to see this movement taking hold among young people especially who are getting the short end of the Stick over this financial mess



    Yes Im glad to see that young people like to vandalize and use violence too. It works so well to pass a message without looking batshit crazy.
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Oct 14, 2011 5:16 PM GMT
    Chainers said
    GQjock saidIm so glad to see this movement taking hold among young people especially who are getting the short end of the Stick over this financial mess



    Yes Im glad to see that young people like to vandalize and use violence too. It works so well to pass a message without looking batshit crazy.


    What violence?

    And calling attention to how GS has destroyed the economy and rigged the system against the majority of citizens is worth a little graffiti.
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Oct 14, 2011 5:43 PM GMT
    Christian73 said
    Chainers said
    GQjock saidIm so glad to see this movement taking hold among young people especially who are getting the short end of the Stick over this financial mess



    Yes Im glad to see that young people like to vandalize and use violence too. It works so well to pass a message without looking batshit crazy.


    What violence?

    And calling attention to how GS has destroyed the economy and rigged the system against the majority of citizens is worth a little graffiti.


    Call attention? Jesus christ everyone knows. They got punished for it, their name is tarnished, and they received more than 50% of their profits as fines for that year. What "news" are they bringing to the world other than "I dont have a job and need something to do."
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Oct 14, 2011 5:53 PM GMT
    Chainers said
    Christian73 said
    Chainers said
    GQjock saidIm so glad to see this movement taking hold among young people especially who are getting the short end of the Stick over this financial mess



    Yes Im glad to see that young people like to vandalize and use violence too. It works so well to pass a message without looking batshit crazy.


    What violence?

    And calling attention to how GS has destroyed the economy and rigged the system against the majority of citizens is worth a little graffiti.


    Call attention? Jesus christ everyone knows. They got punished for it, their name is tarnished, and they received more than 50% of their profits as fines for that year. What "news" are they bringing to the world other than "I dont have a job and need something to do."


    http://www.businessinsider.com/what-wall-street-protesters-are-so-angry-about-2011-10?op=1

    so-what-does-all-this-mean-in-terms-of-n

    thats-about-60-of-the-net-worth-of-the-c

    and-by-the-way-few-people-would-have-a-p

    and-the-top-01-in-america-are-doing-way-

    after-adjusting-for-inflation-average-ho

    ceo-pay-has-skyrocketed-300-since-1990-c



    ::ahem:: just saying
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Oct 14, 2011 6:00 PM GMT
    Chainers said
    Christian73 said
    Chainers said
    GQjock saidIm so glad to see this movement taking hold among young people especially who are getting the short end of the Stick over this financial mess



    Yes Im glad to see that young people like to vandalize and use violence too. It works so well to pass a message without looking batshit crazy.


    What violence?

    And calling attention to how GS has destroyed the economy and rigged the system against the majority of citizens is worth a little graffiti.


    Call attention? Jesus christ everyone knows. They got punished for it, their name is tarnished, and they received more than 50% of their profits as fines for that year. What "news" are they bringing to the world other than "I dont have a job and need something to do."


    What punishment? 50% of their profits? That never happened. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Oct 14, 2011 6:15 PM GMT
    DoomsDayAlpaca said
    Chainers said
    Christian73 said
    Chainers said
    GQjock saidIm so glad to see this movement taking hold among young people especially who are getting the short end of the Stick over this financial mess



    Yes Im glad to see that young people like to vandalize and use violence too. It works so well to pass a message without looking batshit crazy.


    What violence?

    And calling attention to how GS has destroyed the economy and rigged the system against the majority of citizens is worth a little graffiti.


    Call attention? Jesus christ everyone knows. They got punished for it, their name is tarnished, and they received more than 50% of their profits as fines for that year. What "news" are they bringing to the world other than "I dont have a job and need something to do."


    http://www.businessinsider.com/what-wall-street-protesters-are-so-angry-about-2011-10?op=1

    so-what-does-all-this-mean-in-terms-of-n

    thats-about-60-of-the-net-worth-of-the-c

    and-by-the-way-few-people-would-have-a-p

    and-the-top-01-in-america-are-doing-way-

    after-adjusting-for-inflation-average-ho

    ceo-pay-has-skyrocketed-300-since-1990-c



    ::ahem:: just saying


    Thanks for showing us that 1% are smarter than the other 99%.
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Oct 14, 2011 6:25 PM GMT
    mocktwinkie said
    DoomsDayAlpaca said
    Chainers said
    Christian73 said
    Chainers said
    GQjock saidIm so glad to see this movement taking hold among young people especially who are getting the short end of the Stick over this financial mess



    Yes Im glad to see that young people like to vandalize and use violence too. It works so well to pass a message without looking batshit crazy.


    What violence?

    And calling attention to how GS has destroyed the economy and rigged the system against the majority of citizens is worth a little graffiti.


    Call attention? Jesus christ everyone knows. They got punished for it, their name is tarnished, and they received more than 50% of their profits as fines for that year. What "news" are they bringing to the world other than "I dont have a job and need something to do."


    http://www.businessinsider.com/what-wall-street-protesters-are-so-angry-about-2011-10?op=1

    so-what-does-all-this-mean-in-terms-of-n

    thats-about-60-of-the-net-worth-of-the-c

    and-by-the-way-few-people-would-have-a-p

    and-the-top-01-in-america-are-doing-way-

    after-adjusting-for-inflation-average-ho

    ceo-pay-has-skyrocketed-300-since-1990-c



    ::ahem:: just saying


    Thanks for showing us that 1% are smarter than the other 99%.



    Lol smarter than the "53%" maybe...you know...the saps who "thank god" to be able to be taken advantage of by their employer? Lulz.

    Really though, you're a dick.