With this post, I believe the
"Does a [non-musc | non-built | non-jock | chubby | average | normal | etc.] guy have a chance with a [musc | built | jock | etc.] guy?" post vaults up to # 5 in the "ad nauseum" list of RJ topics.
I believe it also firmly cements the strong correlation (r=0.9) between said post types and their author being a pictureless profile with single digit post count who will disappear after said post.
FYI, here's the current "ad nauseum" list, in ranked order, with "classic" examples of each genre helpfully hyperlinked for those doing their RJ thesis work:
1. "Guy above you" threads.
This valuable topic constitutes 80% of RJ now. Invented by colmdublin (don't know his current handle), back in early 2008.
3. "Masc vs fem" threads.
Best feature of these threads is an informative lecture by resident scholar/therapist/queer theorist/queer historian/penis expert, obscenewish.
4. "Old dating younger -- OK or icky?" threads.
5. "Does a [non-musc | non-built | non-jock | chubby | average | normal | etc.] guy have a chance with a [musc | built | jock | etc.] guy?" threads.
6. "I just turned [18 thru 25], and I [ don't have a boyfriend | feel lost | haven't achieved my dreams | hate my job | feel old | etc.], is there any hope for me or should I just end it all" threads. (Sorry, got lazy and couldn't locate a good candidate for this thread type, since most of them die out quickly.)
7. Hot guy pic threads
(usually around some theme, like a movie, TV show, holiday, sport, country, ethnicity, physical feature, etc.)
8. Creepy fetish threads
masquerading as sincere questions, usually authored by pictureless profiles.
9. "[Gay Pride | rainbow flag | gay 'culture' | other gay thing]: helpful or damaging?" threads
, usually authored by desperately "masc" guys who's "gayness doesn't define them." This thread type is seasonal, usually peaking in June, altho they occur year round.
10. Actually informative/helpful discussions on fitness topic threads.
PS Yes, I spend WAY to much time on RJ.