Nov 14, 2011 12:58 AM GMT
1.The gay accent. Yes, it exists. Most gay guys have this tone in their voice that is just kind of softer or lighter. Or just the way they say certain words, emphasize certain parts of the word (especially dragging on endings), or carry their conversations.
2. The way most gay guys walk is really identifiable. Usually the hips are kind of locked, they may shift side to side a bit. The upper part of the body has no indication that they are walking. Its kind of static as the legs move. Gay guys usually have good posture as well.
3. Music that gay guys usually like is gay music. It’s amazing. Music by all the famous powerful women. It’s so awesome to sing along and feel the gayness. The guys music taste can be a big factor so if he’s got some Lady Gaga, Britney Spear and Madonna on his mp3 player, hes unleashing his gay.
4.What gay guys drink can be a good indicator as well. Gay guys are associated with martini’s, cocktails and coolers. A lot of gay guys love their drinks that don’t taste like beer or strong liquor.
5. This one is really specific but if you ever get a chance to see a guy drink through a straw, you can see the gay. A lot of gay guys hold the straw when they drink.
6. The limp wrist. This is something that happens so naturally that gay guys don’t even notice themselves doing it.
7. Something else that is really specific. It sounds ridiculous, but a lot of gay guys talk on their cell phones using their right hands.