Jan 28, 2012 10:00 PM GMT
Here are just some of the places i could suggest u guys check out when ur in town.
1. UNION SQAURE : ( Historical landmark in the center, shops all around, malls such as Macy's etc, video game stores, electronic store, pubs, bars,
can be packed with pedestrians at times depending on the time of the day.
2. Baker Beach " Great place to hang and chill , some people are nude on the very end of the beach towards the area where ur closer to the view of the GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE , shirtless joggers , both a famous destination for str8, gay,bi,lesbians
3. Marina San Francisco - people throwing football, wide spacious area, local 24 nearby, great view of the GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE and ALCATRAZ ISLAND, walking distance would be FORT MASON.
4. GHIRARDELLI SQUARE - GHIRARDELLI CHOCOLATEs, Resturaunts, sometimes musicians are playing , surrounded by local souviner shops, electronics,
5. Fishermans Wharf PIER 39 - Famous tourist attractions, shops, bars, crab house resturaunts
6. RUBYSKY - well known club in San Francisco.
7. The Castro District : golds gym, 24 fitness, gay bars, gay clubs, porn stores, book stores, Harvey Milks Mural, etc
8. Haight Ashbury - * SMILE* just go visit
9.TWIN Peaks : Drive all the way to the top to see a great view of San Francisco.
10. Embarcadero - Ferry Building filled with stores, resturaunts inside, mini grocery store, independent shops
11.GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE - walk the famous golden gate bride, take either the bus or if u have a car better bring coins to feed the meter.
12. Point Presidio / Fort Presidio - old historical landmark
13. Mission Dolores - Old Mission Church near Dolores Park
14. Westfield Mall - One huge mall famous for its spiral design of its escalator going up
15. The Presidio - Old Military Housing and Facility, now a famous tourist attraction
16. Sutro Bath Ruin - old ruins
17. GOLDEN GATE PARK
18. SAN FRANCISCO ZOO
19. TELEGRAPH HILL ( COIT TOWER )
20. Alcatraz Island