Gallup Poll: Obama's Approval Rating Rises To New High

  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Mar 13, 2012 10:56 PM GMT
    http://www.gallup.com/poll/153194/Obama-Job-Approval-Rating-Reaches-Weekend.aspx?utm_source=tagrss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=syndication


    And this poll is from the last few days while the other polls that have attracted attention are from a polling period that's a week old.
  • rnch

    Posts: 11524

    Mar 13, 2012 11:08 PM GMT
    the silence from the GOP/TEAbaggers/Conversaposse here is deafening.



    icon_lol.gif
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Mar 13, 2012 11:46 PM GMT
    rnch saidthe silence from the GOP/TEAbaggers/Conversaposse here is deafening.

    icon_lol.gif

    Until they find another poll that says what they want the rest of us to hear, anything that's anti-Obama and anti-Democrat. Because their stats are not intended to inform & educate for their own sake, but rather to demoralize Obama supporters, making them give up on the election and either not vote at all, or vote for someone else. Propaganda, pure & simple.

    Advertisers use a similar tactic, employing the human tendency to follow the crowd. And therefore many commercials tell you what the rest of the buying public is doing. For instance, that Ford F-150 pickup trucks have outsold all other brands for the last umpteen years. Or that "4 out of 5 mothers" prefer a certain diaper brand.

    So the right wingers here look for every opportunity to say that "4 out of 5 voters" disapprove of Obama, whether those are valid numbers or not. They're trying to convince you that you're on the losing side, in the minority, and Americans hate to pick a loser.

    (Incidentally, those "4 out of 5" or "9 out of 10" claims are equally bogus, examples of how to misrepresent facts. They IMPLY that 9 out of EVERY 10 doctors, or mothers, or whatever, endorse the product, in other words 90% of all possible respondents. But what Madison Avenue used to do was to survey exactly 10 handpicked doctors and no more. It was therefore 9 out of THESE 10 doctors who recommend the pain reliever. Beware of how "facts" are presented)
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Mar 13, 2012 11:50 PM GMT
    OK this poll is roughly 1500 people a week over several weeks with a new 1500 each week, so more credible than what I'm seeing on other topics.
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Mar 14, 2012 1:06 AM GMT
    rnch saidthe silence from the GOP/TEAbaggers/Conversaposse here is deafening.

    icon_lol.gif

    But not for long enough. icon_razz.gif
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Mar 14, 2012 1:42 AM GMT
    southbeach1500 said
    meninlove said OK this poll is roughly 1500 people a week over several weeks with a new 1500 each week, so more credible than what I'm seeing on other topics.



    meninlove said ROFL, they took a poll of about a 1,000 people out of 300+ million?

    How accurate.



    How moronic.



    http://www.realjock.com/gayforums/2238276/


    Say, remember that topic where the union workers were ordered to start paying for their pensions, which meant 6% of their earnings annually and you said, who's paying the other 94%? icon_lol.gif Moronic is as moronic does.