Run by the lake across the southern edge of the city or on Toronto island:
- Martin Goodman/Waterfront Trail: http://www.waterfronttrail.org/trail-p-toronto.html - a paved path alongside Lakeshore Blvd (which is next to Lake Ontario).
- Toronto Island: http://www.toronto.ca/parks/island/ (you have to take a public ferry to the island, which costs $7 for a return trip).
Go for beers and food nearby on King St. West:
- Bier Markt: http://www.thebiermarkt.com/ for great food and international beer menu (also has a great patio)
- WVRST: http://wvrst.com/ for awesome handmade farmer sausage, Canadian microbreweries and international beer menu (also has great live DJs in a very cool open room)
- King St. W has lots of good food and bars/clubs which get very active at night from Wednesday-Saturday - but predominantly straight and ironically frequented by suburban folks at night.
Play in the Gaybourhood
- Church St. & Wellesley St is the centre of the gay village, with lots of gay bars, restaurants, clothing stores, coffee shops, sex shops, bath houses, etc.