But my question is.. how the hell does the sex addict be a sex addict when 75% of the guys flake. I'm actually guilty of this because 90% of the time i have no intention on meeting and my vetting process is LONG for fear i will meet you and will dislike you or vice versa because you are missing the natural instinctual attraction of meeting at a bar, grocery store.. or street.
75% of the guys may flake but you're meeting the other 25% for a hookup. Say you're meeting that 25% for sex? That makes 100% of the guys you actually meet, hookups. If there are 100 guys to meet in a month and you are meeting 25% that's 25 different guys. About 6.25 guys per week. (let's say oral is the .25)
And what you're saying is all true. But it doesn't quite make the situation better or different from fasterpace by having no intentions on meeting. Why are you guys on there? And of course, if you don't care to mention what your intentions of wanting to meet at a bar/grocery/etc. then what good is it?
To me, it just seems like people have these profiles up, are full of skepticism...and pretty much not going anywhere with it. I can't see that as a very productive way of getting anything done. If I don't like the type of people that are present around me, I want to atleast be able to dance and get tipsy in the process. Doing it sober is far too painful LOL. Plus, I can't be bothered having bland conversations about absolutely nothing because the way we met just happens to be because one or both is bored and looking into a phone. Great conversation material