Common sources for stolen pics..
- Sean Cody
- Model Mayhem
- Guys With iphones
Other indications of stolen pics..
- Really small size pic because he couldn't figure out how to rip the full size pic.
- All model/professional pics in the profile.
- Blurry or closely cropped shots or badly Photoshopped.
- Picture of a.. picture. I've seen a few of these on RJ.
- When the caption doesn't match the context of the image. Examples:
-- "Here I am at the beach in LA". But clearly it's some beach in Europe because all the men in the background are wearing Speedos.
-- "This is me at work on the Army base." But the uniform is Marine Corps. Or some other branch from a different country.
- Profile says he's originally from the US. But uses non-US English words or phrases.
With tools likes Google image search and TinEye, it's getting easier to spot fakes. I wouldn't' say that the RJ verification system is foolproof. There have been verified fakes in the past. Pretty sure there are some now.
If you think you're getting serious with a guy, ask him to get on webcam with you. Nothing kinky. Just to say hi, see his face, and chat for a bit. Also, be sure to ask him to do something. Like draw a picture of something of your choosing. Or tell him to touch his nose. Because there's fake web cam software out there also.
Anyways, that's all I have. Good luck.