Jun 08, 2012 5:47 AM GMT
Everyone, this has been a very bad week for Pres. Obama.
1. Reeling from last week's dismal job numbers and stock market plunge the market bounced back to its greatest high so far this year.
2. Huge Democratic loss in Wisconsin, but his poll numbers in the state still show him with at least an 8 point lead over Romney.
3. Bill Clinton went off message yet again only to self-correct.
4. Over 20states headed by republican efforts trying to cheat by purging voter records but DOJ blocked state of Florida so far.
5. Romney's fundraising surged to $77M last month compared to Obama's $60M+
6. Republican's in congress filabustered as expected key legislation on Equal Pay for women and have vowed not to get anything done in order to wreck the economy in order to hurt Obama.
7. National polling still show's a tight 1 or 2 point race in the fall. Romney could seriously win if the economy continues to tank thanks to republicans.
So NOW is the time to make sure you, your kin and friends are properly registered and start donating to Obama's campaign until November. Please spread the word!