- Privacy. I'm sure some guys out there have had a few experiences where random guys approached them in public and created awkward moments. #HotGuyProblems
- Image theft. All too common these days to find your face pics being used by an imposter on other profile sites and for CL ads. Then the guy that got burned by the imposter sees YOU in public, and then drama/comedy ensues.
- Some guys are only here for hook-ups. As long as you have a bangin body and a huge cock, what your face looks like doesn't matter. Just dim the lights.
- Cultural differences. You all have computers and smartphones. How about checking the news once in a while. Some countries execute people for being gay. Gay websites, such as RJ, can serve as a way for these persecuted gays to find each other and build an online network/community.
- Fakes/imposters. Spammers, trolls, minors, lonely straight women.
If headless accounts bother you so much, just add something in your profile where you say that you only chat with guys with face pics.