creature saidI didn't think socalfitness would be among them.
I remember the thread that Southbeach1500 started and it appeared that he, mocktwinkie, and jock_1 were entertaining birtherism. I honestly thought socalfitness was above that. I figured he didn't say anything because he didn't want to appear to be critical of those who are also politically conservative. But with this...
I neither embrace nor run from labels such as "birtherism" because it is a term applied by the left and media to denigrate those who question Obama's birth place specifically. It is also used gratuitously to denigrate those who question any aspect of Obama's past.
1. The report in the OP is a technical one. I don't expect its validity to be seriously corroborated or challenged here. It is of interest, and I posted it as information, and to solicit any serious, technical rebuttals some of you may find on left-leaning sites. If there are no rebuttals forthcoming, any objective person would have to consider serious questions it raises.
2. My opinion is Obama was born in Hawaii and is a US citizen because I have heard reports that his birth was announced in the two major Honolulu newspapers at the time, the Star Bulletin and the Advertiser.
3. I consider it very likely that there are aspects of Obama's university records that would cause trouble if known, which would explain why they have been kept hidden, unlike the record of other presidents and presidential candidates. For example, he could have applied as a foreign citizen, and possibly might have dual citizenship. That would not diminish his US citizenship, but it would cause him difficulties.
4. From Obama's own book, he mentioned that he befriended Marxist professors. I would like to see papers he wrote during that time to determine his beliefs then and to better explain his ideology today.
5. His murky past combined with his ideology raises concerns about his loyalty to this country, in my opinion. In particular, his foreign policy is oriented towards weakening this country. I would like to see the facts so that others would have proof behind what is driving him and could make a better informed decision about voting in November.