jock_1 saidIts no different than the conservative radio talk shows which continue to thrive while the liberal ones continue to fail. people want to be informed about issues and discuss them. Thats what you get with conservative programs. With the liberal stations they have nothing to say on topics and just rant hate and propagand about the same stuff....Bush, blah blah blah...Koch brothers, blah blah blah. Maybe why they are still crying for the fairness doctrine.
As I wrote above, CNN could improve their following by following the False News scripts, here they are again. YESSIREEEE BUDDY THAT'S REAL NEWS YOU'RE GETTING FROM FOX. LIMPBALLS AND THE BECK ILK, KEEP DRINKING THAT COOLAID !!
CNN could increase viewership if they'd follow the False News program and;
1. promote a few Bachmann Conspiracies,
2. a spot or two a day of Limpballs bigotry,
3 an Occassional blackboard drawing from Beck showing how Socialism is being brought to the US by Obama.
4. Bring in a Breitbart conspiracy theorist about how Obama had him off'd
5. Hire Palin for the 8:00 hour to produce and moderate a show on "Bringing America Back to god"
6. Include interviews with Trump and Sheriff Joe Arpaio on the latest Birther information at least every other day.
I could go on with a very long list of fearmongering that False News employs to attract and keep their high viewership of dumb republican Chirstian Fundi sheeple, but you get the point !!! These idiots don't want real news from CNN or MSNBC, they want to feed their fear and conspiracy theories from False News to maintain their ignorance.