JR_RJ said^^^ =') Taking notes...
Do you have a book on the topic, Doug?
No, just a copper chain I wear with a plain copper disk on it that says, "think with your heart"
Must figure out how to do that... think I've hurt guys when I was trying to be nice.
You haven't hurt anyone on here by being nice so far, not that I can seeeee.
Anyway. To the OP:
You know he's the one because...
- He can make you smile without trying.
- He tells you he thinks about you.
- He builds you up rather than tears you down.
- You find yourself thinking about him.
- You feel a complete sense of connection to him.
- He feels a complete sense of connection with you.
- He makes you feel nervous/scared because of how well he knows you.
- You know things about him that he may not know about himself.
- You are honest with each other.
- You love it when he holds your hand.
- He tells you he enjoys holding you.
- When you kiss, everything feels right, your insecurity a distant echo.
- He makes you weak in the knees in all the right ways.
- He's there for you when you most need him.
- You're there for him when he needs you the most.
- You actually enjoy sharing things about yourself with him.
- He enjoys sharing himself with you.
- You can both be vulnerable to each other and trust each other.
It's not just whether he's the one for you but also if you're the one for him.