President Obama now has an 80.9% chance of winning

  • Webster666

    Posts: 9217

    Nov 02, 2012 9:04 PM GMT
    mjlbms.jpg
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Nov 02, 2012 9:12 PM GMT
    I like this.
  • TroyAthlete

    Posts: 4269

    Nov 02, 2012 9:12 PM GMT
    Gotta love Nate Silver.

    Sam Wang has Obama a 9-1 favorite. His Princeton Election Consortion was even more acurrate in the Presidential race last time than Silver's model was:

    http://election.princeton.edu/
  • jock5827

    Posts: 52

    Nov 02, 2012 9:13 PM GMT
    trm_dallas saidI like this.


    +1
  • musclmed

    Posts: 3284

    Nov 02, 2012 9:18 PM GMT
    TroyAthlete saidGotta love Nate Silver.

    Sam Wang has Obama a 9-1 favorite. His Princeton Election Consortion was even more acurrate in the Presidential race last time than Silver's model was:

    http://election.princeton.edu/


    Yes we know. Also Pew Research polls and Rasmussen polls historically are the most accurate polls.
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Nov 02, 2012 9:18 PM GMT
    Winning what? There are so many amusing examples of Democrats showing they are in F-E-A-R because they know deep down that the Obama era is N-E-A-R. "4 More days! 4 More Days! 4 More Days!" is the chant heard coast-to-coast
  • coolarmydude

    Posts: 9190

    Nov 02, 2012 9:20 PM GMT
    DontQuoteMe saidWinning what? There are so many amusing examples of Democrats showing they are in F-E-A-R because they know deep down that the Obama era is N-E-A-R. "4 More days! 4 More Days! 4 More Days!" is the chant heard coast-to-coast


    I hear FORWARD! FORWARD! FORWARD!
  • Koaa2

    Posts: 1556

    Nov 02, 2012 9:20 PM GMT
    I love it. Tuesday is going to be an interesting day!
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Nov 02, 2012 9:26 PM GMT
    Koaa2 saidI love it. Tuesday is going to be an interesting day!



    It's going to be a shocking day for so many poor clueless souls living in a bubble. You can smell the F-E-A-R
  • jock_1

    Posts: 1491

    Nov 02, 2012 9:28 PM GMT
    coolarmydude said
    DontQuoteMe saidWinning what? There are so many amusing examples of Democrats showing they are in F-E-A-R because they know deep down that the Obama era is N-E-A-R. "4 More days! 4 More Days! 4 More Days!" is the chant heard coast-to-coast


    I hear FORWARD! FORWARD! FORWARD!


    No more women fainting at his sight, no more calming of the high seas, no more cooling of the earth. no more Obama after Tuesday
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Nov 02, 2012 9:33 PM GMT
    jock_1 said
    coolarmydude said
    DontQuoteMe saidWinning what? There are so many amusing examples of Democrats showing they are in F-E-A-R because they know deep down that the Obama era is N-E-A-R. "4 More days! 4 More Days! 4 More Days!" is the chant heard coast-to-coast


    I hear FORWARD! FORWARD! FORWARD!


    No more women fainting at his sight, no more calming of the high seas, no more cooling of the earth. no more Obama after Tuesday



    Yes, Tuesday will be the dawn of a new day
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Nov 02, 2012 9:41 PM GMT
    ^ Speaking of "people" conversing in a bubble, lol.
  • CuriousJockAZ

    Posts: 19133

    Nov 02, 2012 10:15 PM GMT
    Aristoshark said
    showme said^ Speaking of "people" conversing in a bubble, lol.

    The psychiatric wards are full of these people. Pay no mind.


    Yes, it was the insipid sound of the Tick-tock-tick-Tock that sent them over the edge icon_wink.gif

  • coolarmydude

    Posts: 9190

    Nov 02, 2012 10:33 PM GMT
    CuriousJockAZ said

    Yes, it was the insipid sound of the Tick-tock-tick-Tock that sent them over the edge icon_wink.gif



    No, it was the sound of a broken record of a repeating parrot. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • KissTheSky

    Posts: 1981

    Nov 03, 2012 12:17 AM GMT
    The polling news keeps getting better for Obama. Things are looking very good for our side. icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif
  • TroyAthlete

    Posts: 4269

    Nov 03, 2012 1:08 AM GMT
    musclmed said
    TroyAthlete saidGotta love Nate Silver.

    Sam Wang has Obama a 9-1 favorite. His Princeton Election Consortion was even more acurrate in the Presidential race last time than Silver's model was:

    http://election.princeton.edu/


    Yes we know. Also Pew Research polls and Rasmussen polls historically are the most accurate polls.


    That's not even close to being true.
  • TroyAthlete

    Posts: 4269

    Nov 03, 2012 1:09 AM GMT
    jock_1 said
    No more women fainting at his sight, no more calming of the high seas, no more cooling of the earth. no more Obama after Tuesday


    The best part about Tuesday will be resurrecting every stupid right-wing comment, like this one, and laughing at it.
  • Webster666

    Posts: 9217

    Nov 03, 2012 7:31 PM GMT
    TroyAthlete said
    jock_1 said
    No more women fainting at his sight, no more calming of the high seas, no more cooling of the earth. no more Obama after Tuesday


    The best part about Tuesday will be resurrecting every stupid right-wing comment, like this one, and laughing at it.



    YES.
    Because they''re so fucking smug and obnoxious, it will be a pleasure to throw it in their faces.
  • CuriousJockAZ

    Posts: 19133

    Nov 03, 2012 8:51 PM GMT
    Webster666 said
    YES.
    Because they''re so fucking smug and obnoxious, it will be a pleasure to throw it in their faces.



    Now now, we dealt with SMUG the last 4 years and definitely all through the GOP primaries, so a little dose of your own medicine would be fair game, would it not? Tick-Tock-Tick-Tock...icon_wink.gif

  • roadbikeRob

    Posts: 14354

    Nov 03, 2012 8:55 PM GMT
    jock_1 said
    coolarmydude said
    DontQuoteMe saidWinning what? There are so many amusing examples of Democrats showing they are in F-E-A-R because they know deep down that the Obama era is N-E-A-R. "4 More days! 4 More Days! 4 More Days!" is the chant heard coast-to-coast


    I hear FORWARD! FORWARD! FORWARD!


    No more women fainting at his sight, no more calming of the high seas, no more cooling of the earth. no more Obama after Tuesday
    You keep dreaming there jock 1.
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Nov 03, 2012 9:35 PM GMT
    A6wKwJoCAAAibG2.jpg
  • CuriousJockAZ

    Posts: 19133

    Nov 03, 2012 10:02 PM GMT
    Ohhhhh, you can bet I'll be setting MY clock icon_wink.gif
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Nov 03, 2012 10:05 PM GMT
    The majority of polls show Obama winning. Historically speaking, at this point in time in an election, the polls change very little, and whoever dominates the polls in that state usually wins that state.

    It's not like there are 14 polls in one state, and 7 polls show a candidate leading and the other 7 show the other candidate leading. No. It's more like 11 polls show a candidate leading, 1 or 2 show a tie, and the other 1 or 2 show the other candidate leading.

    This, of course, benefits Obama.
  • CuriousJockAZ

    Posts: 19133

    Nov 03, 2012 10:12 PM GMT
    libertpaulian saidThe majority of polls show Obama winning. Historically speaking, at this point in time in an election, the polls change very little, and whoever dominates the polls in that state usually wins that state.

    It's not like there are 14 polls in one state, and 7 polls show a candidate leading and the other 7 show the other candidate leading. No. It's more like 11 polls show a candidate leading, 1 or 2 show a tie, and the other 1 or 2 show the other candidate leading.

    This, of course, benefits Obama.



    Polls will never have been more meaningless than they will prove to be this election.
  • KissTheSky

    Posts: 1981

    Nov 03, 2012 10:14 PM GMT
    Obama's chances improve every day. Today (Nov. 3) he has an 83.7% chance of winning, to Romney's pathetic 16.3% chance.
    The electoral college count is looking great, too.

    screenshot20121103at608.png
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us