I did a google search for gay sports leagues toronto and found.....http://ohmygay.tumblr.com/post/201188261/torontos-queer-and-queer-friendly-sports-leagues-teams
. Also, I agree with the advice to never, ever have sex with your friends.
Toronto’s Queer and Queer Friendly Sports Leagues/Teams
Well I figured that some people don’t know where to look to find a list of different teams or leagues that are Queer friendly they can join so I decided to compile one
1. Downtown Soccer Toronto (DST). 10 teams with roughly 20 people per team. Operates from late May until late September playing on Sundays (co-ed).
2. Toronto Gay Hockey Association. 9 teams (co-ed) plays Sunday evenings at York University. Season from late September until the Spring.
3. Cabbagetown Group Softball Leagues. Number of different team in different divisions - this league has been around for about 30 years. (Co-ed)
4. Toronto Triggerfish. Water polo team (Co-ed).
5. Rainbow Hoops. Women’s basketball league.
6. Frontrunners Toronto. Rec and Competitive running group.
7. Pink Turf Soccer League. Lesbian and Lesbian friendly women’s soccer league.
8. Q-Crew. Queer rowing crew (Canada’s 1st) phone #: 416 925-XTRA x 2172
9. BADinTO. Rec Badminton league (Co-ed)
10. Hoopsies. Queer Basketball league (Co-ed)
11. Notso Amazon Softball League. Women’s softball league, also one of the oldest leagues.
12. Ontario Lesbian and Gay Tennis Association.
13. Out & Out Toronto. Queer sports and recreation club.
14. OUTabound Golf. Queer golf league serving communities across Ontario
15. ROTC Toronto - Righteously Outrageous Twirling Corps. Flag spinning/dancing, this group performs in the parade and live up to their name!
16. Toronto News Girls Boxing Club. Positive space for woman and trans people to explore/experience boxing.
17. W4Sport & Culture. Group dedicated to promoting women’s participation in athletic and cultural events at an advanced level within the Queer community. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
18. Women’s Hockey Club of Toronto. Women’s hockey league.
19. Downtown Swim Club. Master’s swim club for the Queer community.
20. Breathless Syncho Toronto. Synchronized swimming for the Queer community.
21. Muddy York. Toronto’s Queer/Queer friendly Men’s Rugby club.
22. Toronto Gay Flag Football.
23. Toronto Spartan Volleyball League. Rec and competitive Queer volleyball league.
24. Riverdale Curling League. Queer and curling league.
25. Toronto Gay Ski/Snowboarding Club.
26. Indoorsout. Indoor soccer league for the fall and winter months.
27. Outsport Toronto