Sep 12, 2008 12:46 AM GMT
OK, so we all thought ABC's interview would be rigged in favor of Palin, but it turns out that it's still extremely amusing.
- She has enough experience to deal with Russia because she can physically SEE Russia from Alaska. I can see the moon from my backyard. Am I qualified to be an astronaut? lol......
- She threatened to go to war with Russia over Georgia
- She has enough national security credentials since she worked on Alaska's energy plan
- She has no clue what the Bush Doctrine is
- She talks around most of the questions, never really answering them
- Her speech therapist has done a good job of correcting her shrill voice
She is obviously clueless about the world and screws up answering the most basic questions even though she's been extensively coached the last week.
If she gets into office we're gonna be in deep, deep trouble.