Sep 18, 2008 4:54 AM GMT
its simple, really. gay men have issues. LOTS of issues. I swear to you I'm not looking for these people, I meet them through friends and such, but here's a sample of what i've been recently subjected too in the dating scene....some of them I pity, some I loathe. None do I want to see ever again .
-guy who was molested by his uncle and has intimacy issues, asked me on the SECOND date to help him get through them.
- guy who is tall and decent looking. said he did a fashion show at a local mall and that makes him a model. I told him his coke habit made him a model, getting 30 bucks to wear crappy shit from Sears DOES NOT make you a model.
- guy who plays for a top 3 college baseball team. insists on having a girlfriend because wants to get signed and go pro.
- guy who wont let me go out with my friends because he thinks the entire world wants to fuck me.
- guy who is extremely insecure and keeps asking 'why do you like me? WHY DO YOU LIKE ME?'
- guy who thinks evolution is 'just a theory' and God put fossils on earth to 'test our faith' and McCain is the second coming of Christ.
Seriously, and I know this question gets asked a lot.....are there any SANE people out there? I feel like such a fucking cliche.