- When you start asking the question "How do you know when you're in love"
(Because if you weren't then you wouldn't be asking that)
- When you think about that person, you feel this amazing feeling in your stomach (ticklish feeling)
- When you wonder if the person is thinking about you the same way
- When you can't find one damn negative thing about him
(luckily the mind can be naïeve at times or we'd all be singles
- When you feel warmth if that person is next to you
- When you feel a different person everytime you're with him
- When at home, gym or work you can't stop thinking about him
Not everyone experiences the same symptoms but I believe those are the most common ones...
The right person is what you make of it...
If you have high standards than you'll have a more difficult time finding the right one compared to someone with low standards...
I hope he feels the same way for you