Feb 06, 2013 3:39 PM GMT
1.There are five houses of five different colors.
2. Each house is owned by one person who has one specific nationality.
3. Each of the five house owners smoke one specific cigarette brand, own one specific animal and drink one specific drink.
Question: Who owns the goldfish?
1. The English guy lives in a red house.
2. The Swedish owns dogs.
3. The Danish drinks tea.
4. The green house is on the left of the white house.
5. The owner of the green house drinks coffee.
6. The person who smokes Pall Mall's has birds.
7. The person in the yellow house smokes Dunhill's.
8. The house in the middle is owned by someone who drinks milk.
9. The Norwegian lives in the first house.
10. The person who smokes Davidoff's lives next to the person who has cats.
11. The person who owns a horse lives next to the one who smokes Dunhill's.
12. The person who smokes Marlboro's drinks beer.
13. The German smokes Philip Maurice's.
14. The Norwegian lives right next to the blue house.
15. The owner who smokes Davidoff's has a neighbor who drinks water.
98% of the population is incapable of finding the solution :-)