This is my common list:
- Grassfed meat from a local CSA (picked up monthly)
- Lots of whole milk (some of which I use to make full-fat Greek Yogurt)
- Some form of dried berries (bought in bulk, online, no sugar added)
- Frozen bagged veggies of all kinds, but no corn.
- Lots of eggs
- I usually always have a large tub of homemade kimchi
- canned fish (tuna and macarel)
- I crave salad sometimes, so thats a binge trip, I don't like to stock fresh veggies. I end up wasting too much money.
- 100% cocoa powder (for coffee and yogurt. Kills cravings.)
- Raw Honey (my sweetener of choice when needed)
- A fully stocked spice rack
- Kerry Gold grassfed butter unsalted
- A bag of individually wrapped wild caught salmon fillets at all times in the freezer.
- A large bag of long grain basmati white rice (i got this from amazon based on user feedback)
- A large bag of short grain sushi rice (amazon, the same).
- I have a vitamix blender, so I buy nuts in bulk to make homemade nutbutter, macadamia works really well.
- I will splurge on dehydrated meats once in a while, mainly squid and cuttlefish from online asian grocery stores (HMart).
- Coffee coffee coffee coffee whole bean, I grind it myself.
- I splurge on chocolate bars pretty frequently. sadly. Dark though.
- Gluten free flower (pamela's) which I need to start experimenting with more.
I do a lot of shopping online and save things on amazon to easily buy again.
I also have a list that I created of my local grocery store by aisle. So I can mentally grocery shop at home while looking at the fridge and cupboard before I arrive. It helps me not waste money, because a lot of what I buy is already pretty pricey.