I'll try and say something that hasnt been said before.
1. I notice the living room has a lot of uplighting. You might want to mix that with a general diffused light source, like this free standing one from Ikea.
You can control the light intensity, for different moods.
2. This has been said before, you sould get a rug for the living room- it will help dampen the sound of the foot fall, and help visually divide the hall into living area and dining area.
3. I'm not a big fan of the plant at the corner of the long couch and armchair. That corner needs a table if anything. Move the plant near the window, let it get light. If its fake, throw it away.
4. Some re-arranging if youre up for a change:
My prefernence would be to avoid the 45 degree TV alignment. I prefer having it be parallel to the wall behind. I have many colleagues at work who have their monitors at 45 degrees to their cubicles though, so it must not bother everone.
Id place the TV below the wall clock., move the desk where the TV currently is, facing the kitchen. Move the plant where the desk currently is. Move the long couch parallel to the wall and the armchair where the long couch is.
5. I'm in the minority, but I actually like the all white walls. Paint the wood moulding white too.