rogerfederer saidI have this problem and I don't know what to do. I'm talking to this 18 year old guy (I'm 20) and he is pretty sexual, but he's an awesome guy and I like him tons. But I'm self-conscious....very self-conscious about my small member (penis for those of you who don't use 1990's slang). He has showed me himself naked, and he is very well-endowed and I'm almost confident when I take my pants off, whenever we get to that stage, he will dump me. Or lose interest. Or get turned off. No matter what ppl say it is important and I've watched porn so I know how guys love it and want it. Every guy wants one. Every guy respects and loves a guy more for his. Do I just stop talking to him now? I've had guys laugh me out of a room before. I'm not prepared for the humiliation and I know he won't be satisfied.
A few things to remember:
1. Whatever gets sent on The Internet has no sense of privacy. Once it's out there, it's out there.
2. Unless you've verified, in The Real World, that the person at the other end of any electronic conversation is who they say they are...you can assume they might not be. You should never, ever, send porn to an unknown party...Ever.
3. There's not a lot you can do about your penis size, without spending considerable money. It's something you have to live with.
4. If someone doesn't like you because of your penis size, then, it's good to find out early, and be on to someone else, otherwise, you've wasted time. I would TELL (not show) them about your small size, and get the issue off the table, for both you (because you're insecure about it) and him (because he's wanting naked pictures.)
5. Folks with any class don't ask for naked pics online. You should regard that as very telling.