1) People make mistakes........try not to hold grudges and forgive easily..........try not to spend time "getting even" or "pursing justice" unless the fight is worth it in the long run. Forgive your neighbors, boss and most importantly, if you can, your mom and dad.
2) The "gay scene" is whatever I make it. Don't follow or act like the crowd simply because everybody else is.
3) Try to separate real happness from material possessions and money when you measure your life's worth.
4) Never be so set in your ways that you think you know it all.
5) Beauty is what beauty does.
6) Respect the planet not only in words and cliches but action.
7) Celebrate other people's acheivements rather than be jealous or insecure.
Be a man....show pride you are gay....not only screaming and yelling at a parade.
9) Listen to younger people...they have ideals and hopes that you have long forgotten.
10) LOVE ONE ANOTHER.