Can anyone in the UK help me find a soliciter to represent me?

  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Aug 02, 2013 10:49 AM GMT
    Long story short, I was a sexual abuse and bullying victim from my universitys lgbt society when I was attending there in the year 2010-2011.

    I have suffered from severe mental health issues since then.

    Last year one of my former victimizer's apologised and gave me consent to come back to university and offered to take me to a counsellor when I got back to university last september.

    Little did I know it was a set up and the offer to take me to a counsellor was a ruse and once I had contacted him when I got back he told the university that I was harassing him and made up this entire story making him out to be the victim.

    I got excluded from my course for the rest of the year.

    I now have evidence that he was making up lies about my harassment and shown it to the university, however they are manipulating the system against me and havent lifted my exclusion despite this evidence and they let my ex victimizer graduate.

    The university is also aware of my abuse allegations and has done nothing.

    I wish to sue my university and the bully separately, but unfortunately in this shit world we live in I can't get a single solicitor in England to represent me, they just pass me along, anyone know whom would be willing to take n a case like mine?
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Aug 02, 2013 2:56 PM GMT
    I want to give you a hug !