Look who's back

  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Aug 22, 2013 5:32 AM GMT
    http://www.realjock.com/Unnamed6

    Pazzy has some competition for most cray-cray person on RJ
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Aug 22, 2013 6:21 AM GMT
    ReluctantPromises said I'm not even runner up......


    Don't worry boo, you are at least self aware, which makes you lose cray-cray points.

    I give you 4 1/2 cray points on a 1-5 scale.

    Good job!!!
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Aug 22, 2013 7:35 AM GMT
    I often wonder reading these weirdos posts what it must be like to be despised by so many people and what it is about them that makes keep coming back to an online forum where everybody laughs at or hates them.
    What they must be like IRL.... spooky
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Aug 22, 2013 7:36 AM GMT
    jmusmc85 said
    ReluctantPromises said I'm not even runner up......


    Don't worry boo, you are at least self aware, which makes you lose cray-cray points.

    I give you 4 1/2 cray points on a 1-5 scale.

    Good job!!!

    I don't know... he had an HIV post on Facebook that put him back up to a 5 for me. :S
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Aug 22, 2013 7:39 AM GMT
    TrevorMark said
    jmusmc85 said
    ReluctantPromises said I'm not even runner up......


    Don't worry boo, you are at least self aware, which makes you lose cray-cray points.

    I give you 4 1/2 cray points on a 1-5 scale.

    Good job!!!

    I don't know... he had an HIV post on Facebook that put him back up to a 5 for me. :S


    I did miss the whole beastiality thread or whatever it was he posted and got banned for last time, does that make him a 6? ;)
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Aug 22, 2013 7:48 AM GMT
    Isaiah over here...(ReluctantPromises) doesn't mean half that shit...he just wants attention...whether it is good or bad.

    His cray level is at a 2.5/5, and that is only because of what he thinks is a healthy lifestyle
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Aug 22, 2013 7:57 AM GMT
    TrevorMark said
    jmusmc85 said
    ReluctantPromises said I'm not even runner up......


    Don't worry boo, you are at least self aware, which makes you lose cray-cray points.

    I give you 4 1/2 cray points on a 1-5 scale.

    Good job!!!

    I don't know... he had an HIV post on Facebook that put him back up to a 5 for me. :S


    I will be banned for this if I go into any more detail about it...but I do not believe in the idea that HIV causes AIDS, and I treat the diseases/cancers and T-cell counts associated with AIDS as independent from something caused by a virus that has a conveniently long latency period. I don't know what Isaiah stated on his Facebook, but anything published about AIDS or cancer, take it with a grain of salt, or for that matter a lot of other government funded research.
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Aug 22, 2013 8:35 AM GMT
    And I don't know how to say this correctly (and this is sort of an out of ass statement), but it seems to me that scientific progress is the purview of 400 or so minds past and present, which I include myself in, and their contributions account for 65% of what we know of scientific progress in its current form, 33% is then done by carefully prepared minds (who are nonetheless brilliant enough) to notice their chance discoveries and bring it to fruition and who number less than 5000 men, so that leaves 2% of scientific progress to tens of millions of highly paid idiots who wouldn't know something important if it hit them in the face, and these are the kind of scientists you find in AIDS research.

    Confirmation bias is the rule in modern science, since it stems from the stupid brains of highly paid idiots, who merely fit data to preconceived models, frameworks or theories they are taught at university because they are incapable of thinking of anything different. At best such idiots are only capable of categorizing and identifying things, and making things operate more efficiently.
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Aug 22, 2013 8:38 AM GMT
    Unnamed6 saidAnd I don't know how to say this correctly (and this is sort of an out of ass statement), but it seems to me that scientific progress is the purview of 400 or so minds past and present, which I include myself in, and their contributions account for 65% of what we know of scientific progress in its current form, 33% is then done by carefully prepared minds (who are nonetheless brilliant enough) to notice their chance discoveries and bring it to fruition and who number less than 5000 men, so that leaves 2% of scientific progress to tens of millions of highly paid idiots who wouldn't know something important if it hit them in the face, and these are the kind of scientists you find in AIDS research.

    Confirmation bias is the rule in modern science, since it stems from the stupid brains of highly paid idiots, who merely fit data to preconceived models, frameworks or theories they are taught at university because they are incapable of thinking of anything different. At best such idiots are only capable of categorizing and identifying things, and making things operate more efficiently.


    oh and your so great and non idiotic, what a world we would have if you and other fools were in charge. What the hell are you doing back anyway? want to cause more agro? moron
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Aug 22, 2013 9:05 AM GMT
    boorangOz said
    Unnamed6 saidAnd I don't know how to say this correctly (and this is sort of an out of ass statement), but it seems to me that scientific progress is the purview of 400 or so minds past and present, which I include myself in, and their contributions account for 65% of what we know of scientific progress in its current form, 33% is then done by carefully prepared minds (who are nonetheless brilliant enough) to notice their chance discoveries and bring it to fruition and who number less than 5000 men, so that leaves 2% of scientific progress to tens of millions of highly paid idiots who wouldn't know something important if it hit them in the face, and these are the kind of scientists you find in AIDS research.

    Confirmation bias is the rule in modern science, since it stems from the stupid brains of highly paid idiots, who merely fit data to preconceived models, frameworks or theories they are taught at university because they are incapable of thinking of anything different. At best such idiots are only capable of categorizing and identifying things, and making things operate more efficiently.


    oh and your so great and non idiotic, what a world we would have if you and other fools were in charge. What the hell are you doing back anyway? want to cause more agro? moron


    The world I envision, is a world of full disclosure and no pretense. It is a world without any social, economic and political equality that all modern -isms, and even religions like Christianity seem to embrace. The only kind of equality that I believe then, is legal equality. (But I will support welfare in that I don't want to have riots occur if certain groups of people can not pay for food on the first of the month). I want a vertical society where rank and order is recognized, where a female is simply an imperfect male (as was the case before the 19th century), not a horizontal society where binary divisions and classifications exists like male and female, or gay and straight. I hope that we as a society can recognize what is clearly superior and inferior, and that we can assign rank and values to such things like mores, mannerisms, habits, lifestyles, choices, experiences, behaviors, social classes, physical appearances, etc, etc. The problem with that though (but not so much that I personally think it's a problem), is that we get a society like Ancient Rome, that is highly racist, classist, and sexist, but at the same time highly accepting of various people and their beliefs and lifestyles since that society generally accepted people for what they were capable of and not capable of, and gave no pretense that people were the same in any way.
  • killercliche

    Posts: 948

    Aug 22, 2013 9:17 AM GMT
    Unnamed6 said
    boorangOz said
    Unnamed6 saidAnd I don't know how to say this correctly (and this is sort of an out of ass statement), but it seems to me that scientific progress is the purview of 400 or so minds past and present, which I include myself in, and their contributions account for 65% of what we know of scientific progress in its current form, 33% is then done by carefully prepared minds (who are nonetheless brilliant enough) to notice their chance discoveries and bring it to fruition and who number less than 5000 men, so that leaves 2% of scientific progress to tens of millions of highly paid idiots who wouldn't know something important if it hit them in the face, and these are the kind of scientists you find in AIDS research.

    Confirmation bias is the rule in modern science, since it stems from the stupid brains of highly paid idiots, who merely fit data to preconceived models, frameworks or theories they are taught at university because they are incapable of thinking of anything different. At best such idiots are only capable of categorizing and identifying things, and making things operate more efficiently.


    oh and your so great and non idiotic, what a world we would have if you and other fools were in charge. What the hell are you doing back anyway? want to cause more agro? moron


    The world I envision, is a world of full disclosure and no pretense. It is a world without any social, economic and political equality that all modern -isms, and even religions like Christianity seem to embrace. The only kind of equality that I believe then, is legal equality. (But I will support welfare in that I don't want to have riots occur if certain groups of people can not pay for food on the first of the month). I want a vertical society where rank and order is recognized, where a female is simply an imperfect male (as was the case before the 19th century), not a horizontal society where binary divisions and classifications exists like male and female, or gay and straight. I hope that we as a society can recognize what is clearly superior and inferior, and that we can assign rank and values to such things like mores, mannerisms, habits, lifestyles, choices, experiences, behaviors, social classes, physical appearances, etc, etc. The problem with that though (but not so much that I personally think it's a problem), is that we get a society like Ancient Rome, that is highly racist, classist, and sexist, but at the same time highly accepting of various people and their beliefs and lifestyles since that society generally accepted people for what they were capable of and not capable of, and gave no pretense that people were the same in any way.


    #crazypeopleproblems
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Aug 22, 2013 9:26 AM GMT
    killercliche said
    Unnamed6 said
    boorangOz said
    Unnamed6 saidAnd I don't know how to say this correctly (and this is sort of an out of ass statement), but it seems to me that scientific progress is the purview of 400 or so minds past and present, which I include myself in, and their contributions account for 65% of what we know of scientific progress in its current form, 33% is then done by carefully prepared minds (who are nonetheless brilliant enough) to notice their chance discoveries and bring it to fruition and who number less than 5000 men, so that leaves 2% of scientific progress to tens of millions of highly paid idiots who wouldn't know something important if it hit them in the face, and these are the kind of scientists you find in AIDS research.

    Confirmation bias is the rule in modern science, since it stems from the stupid brains of highly paid idiots, who merely fit data to preconceived models, frameworks or theories they are taught at university because they are incapable of thinking of anything different. At best such idiots are only capable of categorizing and identifying things, and making things operate more efficiently.


    oh and your so great and non idiotic, what a world we would have if you and other fools were in charge. What the hell are you doing back anyway? want to cause more agro? moron


    The world I envision, is a world of full disclosure and no pretense. It is a world without any social, economic and political equality that all modern -isms, and even religions like Christianity seem to embrace. The only kind of equality that I believe then, is legal equality. (But I will support welfare in that I don't want to have riots occur if certain groups of people can not pay for food on the first of the month). I want a vertical society where rank and order is recognized, where a female is simply an imperfect male (as was the case before the 19th century), not a horizontal society where binary divisions and classifications exists like male and female, or gay and straight. I hope that we as a society can recognize what is clearly superior and inferior, and that we can assign rank and values to such things like mores, mannerisms, habits, lifestyles, choices, experiences, behaviors, social classes, physical appearances, etc, etc. The problem with that though (but not so much that I personally think it's a problem), is that we get a society like Ancient Rome, that is highly racist, classist, and sexist, but at the same time highly accepting of various people and their beliefs and lifestyles since that society generally accepted people for what they were capable of and not capable of, and gave no pretense that people were the same in any way.


    #crazypeopleproblems


    But what happens if such people seize political and social power in this country? You could imagine it, can't you?
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Aug 22, 2013 10:14 AM GMT
    ReluctantPromises saidWow it's like Dawkins got a lobotomy and then tried to take up writing philosophy.


    The various things I expressed could be pounded out into wholesale essays but I'm not going to do that any time soon. But understand these ideas actually represent the sentiment and perspectives that certain societies had in the past, and how some, myself included, would want our own society to be like.

    Yes, so I want a full return to paganism (which is more than a mere belief in multiple gods). The European Renaissance (meaning rebirth) and Enlightment strove towards that goal but were failures. We now have this thing called modern science, which is little more than an appeal to biased methods and facts within an undynamic and singular conception of what the world could possibly be like. My worldview has a preference for values, ideals and universals, not facts or fixed conceptions of how things must be like. And how things are just presented and believed in, like modern science, just makes me cringe, and of which I'll have to explain much later...