musclmed saidThe Tea Party movement arose after the 2008 election and strengthened from what happened with the 2009 ACA act ( circumstances of 1 party involvement and use of budget reconciliation in the Senate to pass)
several things have given the movement oxygen to strengthen.
1) Obama promise that you can keep your healthcare plan- FALSE
2) Obama promise that you can keep your doctor - FALSE>
3) Obama promise the average family under ACA will save 2500 a year FALSE.
4) Obama promise ACA will save money ( projected to be over the pricetag over 900 billion
5) NSA scandal.
6) debt ceiling , monetary policy. No substantial Wall street prosecution for 2008 bank crisis. Obama best palls with Goldman Sachs, GE, Citicorp
we can go on , but its not about Anarchy. Its about all of the wrong things people seeing in policy and lobbying and electing government to change this.
The NSA surveillance began under Bush and became a scandal because Snowden betrayed us.
The affordable care act is the first overhaul of healthcare in decades. It was long overdue, Romneycare was the blueprint, and the country will realize savings, as will individuals and families.
If America is so great that Shybuffguy can have a 5000 square foot ranch and enough privacy to stay in the closet, then surely we can give medicine to the poor and sick.
I agree that white collar crime needs to be more heavily prosecuted. I guess you should've supported the 99%ers if you wanted that...