is there any one how can help me to get UK visa? any kinda aid

  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Jan 30, 2014 12:25 PM GMT
    hey guys
    i am an Iranian gay how want to move to UK
    i have master diploma in landscape architecture from the best university in Iran ( Tehran university )
    i strongly need aid to do this
    for a 4 month i looked for a way to get Uk visa but it seems doors closed for me one by one
    now i ask you to help me for this
    i wana go out from this hell please help meicon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gif
  • Nayro

    Posts: 1825

    Jan 30, 2014 12:28 PM GMT
    Yeah, you're gonna have problems getting into to any european country to be honest. Maybe Turkey is a better option at first. And then after having lived there chances are greater to get into the EU. You're going to have to do a lot of work to get into the EU as an Iranian citizen.. :/
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Jan 30, 2014 4:54 PM GMT
    Your degree isn't really attractive for foreign employers.
    Anything in science or engineering would have been better. I am not sure how landscape architecture will help you in landing a job. May be, try to go for another master or phd in related field from some European university. I am not sure how anyone from UK or EU can help you. Good luck!