Each year since I was sixteen I have set 10 resolutions to follow and accomplish during the new year. Starting last year, I edited that and broke it into 10 Resolutions and 10 Goals. Resolutions are sometimes ongoing while goals are more finite. And with that, hear are mine for 2009.
1. To become more active in the local and national gay community.
2. To be more involve with my civic responsibility.
3. To enhance my skills.
4. To be more active with blogging and sharing perspective,
5. To continue to listen and not just hear.
6. To be willing to admit defeat.
7. To be unapologetic apologetic about my belief system and stand up for it and me.
8. To continue to grow spiritually and emotionally.
9. To be more cognizant of my personal responsibilities to myself before being able to assist others.
10. To become more active in the overall governmental and political process
1. Join the Charlotte Business Guild-Professional Networking for the LGBT community in Charlotte, NC
2. Join Queen City Tennis Association-Local LGBT tennis group.
3. Treat myself to a self date once a month.
4. Quit smoking finally
5. Workout more consistently to drop waistline and tone muscles. Plan is set.
6. Read a book a month
7. Complete dental work
8. Begin Master’s Degree program
9. Public Transportation is good, but get a car
10. Change careers if no work is found in my field.
Bonus: A boyfriend?