I've never been without good, quality men in my life. Here are some places I've met them:
* Through other friends.
* Through business contacts (but be careful not to fish off of the company pier).
* Through clubs / organizations I belonged to (Rotary especially).
* At alumni association gatherings, and tailgate parties.
* On my water polo team while I was an undergrad.
* At the gym, and out running (waiting for a light to change).
* While swimming & catching some sun during my apartment years.
* While running on a men-only beach (San Gregorio).
* At a Yoga class I was a member of (in the 90s).
* R.J. My current s.o. I met in '08 here in Forums. We began slowly - by writing comments about each others' contributions. Later we phoned and spoke, and then did that for a year. Finally we met - at an airport (since we lived on opposite sides of the U.S.) We did the cross country travel several times, and then realized we had something, and one of us moved cross-country.
My relationships have run the gamut - from short ones to long term things. (Sooner or later, they all found out what a son-of-a-bitch I am!) I came to R.J. for fitness & health stuff and look what happened. You never know where you'll meet someone good. Just go out everyday with a good attitude; look and feel your best; and one day........