have fun. the easiest thing to do and the point you will eventually get to in another 3-5 years, is that you have always been gay, it is no big deal, and you will not have patience for those who are still in the closet and you have to deal with them and their fears (in reall life, not online like here). You will learn to impulsively say congrats like we are all here, but not really care other then having the empathy of having been there. There is a pretty definite path when someone comes out and we all know where you are on that timeline and how long it will take to get to gay being boring in your life.
1. Fear. You just broke that barrier. You have some more chairs to kick out from under you, as the rest get told...including homophobes at work level of being out. You will be doing this for a few years.
2. Candy store. Basically you are a horny 17 year old doing all the things they do
3. Rainbow Everything. Your first date, first pride, all the stickers on cars you notice, etc. You will notice how everything in your life suddenly is gay, and others will seem jaded about your newfound noticing all the signs that were always there. You go to the gay stores and overspend on gay rainbow crap that you wouldnt be caught dead in in 5 years.
4. Gay is boring. After a few years, gay wont be new, and it will be boring. You will find that nobody cares, everyone knew all along, your family doesnt care, and you will have to find something else to worry about in your life, as being gay goes back to being 5% of your life instead of everything that matters to you. You will get some of your friends back who are bored with dealing with rainbow everything kids.
5. First real relationship living with someone and the problems being co dependent on someone when there are bills to pay.
It is a fairly predictable path...feel you will be everyone else here in 5 years wishing you had started when you were 17 and no idea what the hold up was.