married guys

  • tech2011

    Posts: 4

    Jan 04, 2015 6:22 PM GMT
    It seems like I've met quite a few married men lately checking out gay apps/websites. While some merely are looking to chat, others mainly want to hook-up. Please know, I'm not judging any married men exploring their sexuality. However, it becomes pretty frustrating. Some are cool with that fact that I'm not going to hook up with them, but others can't believe that I'm not okay with hooking up with them. Don't get me wrong, I've chatted with some great married guys. I guess I'm just trying to get a sense of how common this is.

    Am I the only one attracting married guys? Just curious, fellas.
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Jan 04, 2015 6:27 PM GMT
    Not uncommon
    nope, not the only one
    --location, location, location.
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Jan 04, 2015 6:30 PM GMT
    Google - Open relationships.
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Jan 04, 2015 6:35 PM GMT
    __morphic__ saidGoogle - Open relationships.

    Ha
    Highly doubt the Nebraskan wife's club indorse such abomination.
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Jan 04, 2015 6:37 PM GMT
    dustin_K_tx saidNot uncommon
    nope, not the only one
    --location, location, location.


    Yup.

    edit: wait, are you talking about gay married guys or straight married guys? My agreement was with the above post was about straight married guys.

    "straight" lol
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Jan 04, 2015 6:44 PM GMT
    dustin_K_tx said
    __morphic__ saidGoogle - Open relationships.

    Ha
    Highly doubt the Nebraskan wife's club indorse such abomination.

    Oops! I thought it was about married gay men.
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Jan 04, 2015 6:45 PM GMT
    As long as they are forthcoming about their status. Then you know if this is a fuck or a potential more than just a fuck relationship.
  • HottJoe

    Posts: 21366

    Jan 04, 2015 6:56 PM GMT
    __morphic__ said
    dustin_K_tx said
    __morphic__ saidGoogle - Open relationships.

    Ha
    Highly doubt the Nebraskan wife's club indorse such abomination.

    Oops! I thought it was about married gay men.

    I did too. That's progress!

    OP, they probably think you're the no strings attached type.
  • tech2011

    Posts: 4

    Jan 04, 2015 7:09 PM GMT
    It's mainly "straight" married guys.
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Jan 04, 2015 7:11 PM GMT
    tech2011 saidIt's mainly "straight" married guys.


    The last married asked me, "have you ever had sex with a straight guy before?"

    Honey, please. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Jan 04, 2015 7:17 PM GMT
    tech2011 saidIt seems like I've met quite a few married men lately checking out gay apps/websites. While some merely are looking to chat, others mainly want to hook-up. Please know, I'm not judging any married men exploring their sexuality. However, it becomes pretty frustrating. Some are cool with that fact that I'm not going to hook up with them, but others can't believe that I'm not okay with hooking up with them. Don't get me wrong, I've chatted with some great married guys. I guess I'm just trying to get a sense of how common this is.

    Am I the only one attracting married guys? Just curious, fellas.


    Assuming that by married you mean str8/bi guy married to a woman who thinks she's in a monogamous relationship.

    Curious as to why you don't play with them.

    Especially when I was younger I seemed to attract them so much so that it actually got annoying. When I was very young dumb and full of cum in my late teens/early 20s, I fucked around with them. But pretty quickly and with very little thought came to realize that another person was involved, it wasn't just me and my trick, but also the person they were fucking around on. That stopped me.

    I had no intention to be an accessory to their crime. Scumbags use sex to hurt others and I would not be that.

    I see no difference worth differentiating between that and driving the get away car. Oh I didn't rob the bank, I just provided the means. Same fucking thing.

    https://thebuddhistcentre.com/text/ethics
    The Five Precepts

    3. Avoiding sexual misconduct. ... essentially it means not causing harm to oneself or others in the area of sexual activity. It includes avoiding breaking commitments in the area of sexual relations, and avoiding encouraging others to do the same...


    If the guy is in an open relationship, then you are not an accessory to bringing harm but you might still ask yourself: "so she get's the house and all you get is dick?" Which might be fine for the moment, as long as you ask the question. If it is a closed relationship, then there is no question.

    "... sex should be a means of happiness. The worst thing about sex is that we use it to hurt each other. It ought never to hurt; it should bring happiness, or, at the very least, pleasure. There is no good reason why it should ever be anything less." ~~ Robert A. Heinlein
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Jan 04, 2015 7:26 PM GMT
    Hooking up? It's their conscience (or lack thereof) and therefore it's their problem. Playing safe and making a good time for both guys is what I'm about and always have been.

    Liz Taylor said it best, about Eddie Fisher: "He wouldn't have found me if he wasn't looking."
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Jan 05, 2015 2:06 AM GMT
    I wouldn't be very comfortable in hooking-up with a guy if I knew he is cheating behind his partner(gf or bf). But some men don't mind and I think get aroused with the fact that they're hooking up with some "straight" married dude. So make your own choice.
    It's more common than you imagine. Most of the time you won't even know if they are married or not.
  • wesv

    Posts: 907

    Jan 07, 2015 2:30 AM GMT
    Every gay guy might be attracted to some other guy who might happened to be married. It's also frustrating for me. I applaud you for refusing to hook up with them. It's an integrity issue and shouldn't be in the gay community. It's not fair for their wives.
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Jan 07, 2015 3:39 PM GMT
    urm ew, I can smell trouble.

    homewrecker-1.png
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Jan 07, 2015 3:50 PM GMT
    wesv saidEvery Some gay guys might be attracted to some other guy who might happened to be married. It's also frustrating for me. I applaud you for refusing to hook up with them. It's an integrity issue and shouldn't be in the gay community. It's not fair for their wives.

    Fixed!
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Jan 07, 2015 3:54 PM GMT
    if gay men are the ~3% like the government surveys say; odds are not in our favor so feel free to wreck the homes and relationships of the remaining 97%
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Jan 07, 2015 5:17 PM GMT
    pellaz saidif gay men are the ~3% like the government surveys say; odds are not in our favor so feel free to wreck the homes and relationships of the remaining 97%


    ^+1!

    Why shy from being "judgmental?" And why be an accessory to adultery? Of course, this assumes a certain respect for relationships, whether formalized by marriage or not, but to me it's simply wrong to enable anyone to cheat on someone they're ostensibly committed to.
  • ai82

    Posts: 183

    Jan 07, 2015 11:27 PM GMT
    After thinking about it a little too long, I cant figure out why a guy would tell you he's married. I would think it increases the risk of getting caught. But to answer your question, I have been approached by married guys.
  • BloodFlame

    Posts: 1768

    Jan 08, 2015 4:13 AM GMT
    I've gotten do many married men. The worst part is they want to go bareback. So I can't help but feel for the wife that her husband may give her something.
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Jan 08, 2015 6:40 AM GMT
    OP seems like a very nice and ethical guy and I respect him immensely.